Discover Slovak Highlights / Slovak experience
Slovakia does not belong to the countries famous with waterfalls. There are not big heavy waterfalls on our rivers, but many small waterfalls increase the attraction ouf our landscape. The waterfalls can be mainly found in National parks or Protected Landscape Areas. Most of waterfalls are in Tatra Mountains, the second most important locality is Slovak Paradise.
- is considered to be the tallest waterfall in Tatra, is ca. 80 m high. It is located in the valley Kôprová dolina in High Tatra.
- cascade waterfall (3 falls) in the valley Veľká Studená dolina in High Tatra.
- is the most known waterfall in High Tatra, in the valley v Mlynická dolina, it is ca. 30 m high.
- the most known waterfall in Slovak Paradise, in valley Sokolia dolina, ca. 60 m high.
- is the tallest waterfall in Low Fatra, ca. 38 m high.
- protected natural monument, ca. 20 m high.
+421 914 188 867